All volunteers must complete the recruitment process before working with children and/or protected adults. This includes 2 x references, PVG (where required) and Induction Part 1 training and once in the role Induction Part 2 within 18 months. Please contact your Parish Safeguarding Coordinator (PSC) to discuss becoming a volunteer.
- For new volunteers please find click here to complete an Archdiocese Application Form
- For existing volunteers please click here to complete an Archdiocese PVG update Form
These forms should be completed and returned by email to
Those who are eligible for PVG is changing. Please see the leaflet below for more information:
2024 Training Dates
This training is mandatory for all volunteers and must be completed before they begin in their role. The following training dates are available. Bookings can be made by clicking here.
- February 26th 7-9pm in Eyre Hall, 196 Clyde St.
- March 23rd 10am-12pmpm on Zoom
- April 20th 10am-12pm in Eyre Hall, 196 Clyde St.
- May 13th 7-9pm Eyre Hall, 196 Clyde St.
- June 15th 10am - 12pm in Eyre Hall, 196 Clyde St